Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Friday, December 4, 2009

Chyler's Blessing

So I am really REALLY behind . . . again. But here are the pictures from Chyler's Blessing day. It was on September 6th and she looked beautiful! Nathan gave her a beautiful blessing and I am eternally grateful that he holds and honors his priesthood so that he can do this for our children.
This is Great-Grandpa Taylor with 3 of the 4 Taylor babies born within a year of each other.
Grandma Barb. We love her!! My girls love her and I am soooo glad that she was able to come over for the blessing. We always love it when she comes to visit.
Aunt Cole is so pretty!! She finally gave Makayla a girl cousin. Ryiah Bell was born March 25th. We are hoping that she and Chyler will be BFF's. :-)
Aunt Allison!! She was here for 2 weeks!! She looks so beautiful and she wore green on the blessing day for me cuz it's my favorite color! I love you Allison!!!
My BEAUTIFUL angels!!! I seriously couldn't ask for 2 better babies. I'm soo glad that I have 2 daughters and that they have each other. I'm also so grateful for the Gospel in our lives and knowing that these girls will be my daughters for eternity!

No comments: