Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Friday, December 12, 2008

It's about time!

Okay, if you can't tell from the Picture, I am pregnant! I'm only about 5 weeks along, but I've been feeling it for about 4 weeks now, and I took a test (or two or three ;-) ) and the results are positive!! I also went to the Doctor yesterday and they confirmed it as well!
WE'RE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!! We are soo excited!! Makayla is thrilled beyond words. She's already planning on the baby sleeping in her room. It's a girl ya know. Just ask Mak, she'll tell ya!
Anyway, thought I'd let you all know!

7 comments:

Ber said...

Congrats Congrats!! That's so exciting :)

Tanner and Kristin said...

Yeah!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! I am so excited for you. I hope the sickness goes away soon. Be sure to keep us updated and post lots of "pregnant Shannon" pictures!

az bayz said...

That is Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!
Love you.

Nikki said...

So cool. I am happy for you guys! Keep us posted as to the happenings. Mak looks way cute and so happy in the picture. I remember how happy Tanner was to finally be a big brother after 8 years. It's fun.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! We're sooooo happy for you all. I hope you do better this pregnancy. Please take care of yourself. We love you guys and will see you in Jan at the wedding:-))

Jacob and Emily said...

Huge CONGRATS from us! Umm...I'm not sure that in 15 years she'll think it's cool holding mom's pee sticks! Hahahah

Linds said...

Congrats! Big sisters are great! Lana is so excited too, can't wait to take care of the new baby!