Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Wedding


So . . . Dan and Danielle finally got married!! YAY!! Here are some pictures from the day.



Me and Makayla and Chase. Don't the kids look awesome?!? Chase was so cute. When Garrettson took him to get his suit, he said, "I look silly, I look like Daddy!!" He is so funny!



Makayla looked absolutely beautiful! She is very excited to have a new aunt. Now I have 3 sisters on the Swint side! YAY!!


Me and my handsome brothers! Even though i have always wanted a sister, I wouldn't trade these brothers for anything in the world!! I am so proud of them and I love them so much!! And no, we're not really all the same height! I do have 3 inch heals on. I think Dan has Jas and David beat by half an inch!
My four parents! Mike & Barbara Ballard, and my Mom and Dad. Such a great day!


Allison, the one that has been there for me literally since the day I was born. We are 9 months apart and our parents are best friends. She wasn't at my wedding, something that has been very hard for me, but she was able to be at Daniels. I love her so much and am so grateful for her amazing friendship all these long years.
Gotta show off mini me! Chase looks so much like David it's freaky!! They are so cute!
K, that's all for now, but don't worry, i'll post more later. These are just the pictures that Allison took, so they are a bit limited.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That's it!!! Where's all the rest of the pictures!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was so great seeing all of you again. I miss you Vegas people:-))

Shimmy Mom said...

Tell him congratulations from me. You look beautiful!
*hugs*

az bayz said...

That was a fun weekend. So glad to be able to see all of you!