Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

15 and a half weeks

So, I went to the doctor yesterday. Last week I had a couple issues that caused a bit of concern for me, but not for the doctor. So the Doctor checked the heart beat, and it's good and strong! YAY!! 160 beats per minutes, and my size and the baby's size are about perfect, which makes me feel really really fantastic! Also, hearing the heartbeat is sooo comforting. It makes everything seem much better. Now, we have the ultrasound scheduled for March 12th at 10:45 am. I can hardly stand it! We are going to take Makayla and we hope that she doesn't get creeped out at the black and white images, and hopefully won't have too many "alien baby" pictures. I'll be sure to keep you all updated. YAY!

2 comments:

Ber said...

I'm so glad everything is fine with your baby and that you're feeling better! can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!

Melissa B said...

Too funny, my appt was yesterday too! If we both end up with boys born on the same day I wouldn't be surprised! LOL. Well I'm glad everything is going good for you! I can't wait to see you next month.