Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Facts about Shannon

1. I am finally unemployed for the first time since I was 14. And I'm enjoying every minute of it, mostly!

2. I love to sing. Not shocking to most of you, but I do. When I was 12, I was told that I didn't sing well, so don't try! I still love it!

3. I HATE romantic movies, books, tv shows etc. Bring on the horror, suspense, terror and any other weird things. Within that, I also hate EVIL. If it's a sck and evil twisted movie/book/or tv show, I WILL NOT watch. I don't like to feel creepy.

4. I still haven't seen Batman: The Dark Night.

5. At this exact moment, I am realizing that the last three Smallville episodes have ended with Clark and Lana kissing. No, I'm not watching Smallville, I'm catching up on Supernatural.

6. I love my choir family. I am a member of the Saints Unified Voices. They are probably the one of the greatest things that has happened to me in the past 2 years. They are amazing people who have such a love and faith in each other.

7. I have loved completely, totally and utterly.

8. I am obsessed with my daughters toes. She is five and playing with her toes is still one of my favorite things ever!

9. Once you have become my friend, you will always be my friend. I may not be the best at keeping in touch, but I will always love you. I don't think there is one person who I have cared about that I don't still think about often.

10. Magic still fasinates me. Even the simple coin in the ear trick. I love it!

11. I have read the most sick and twisted book ever. I'm not even goign to tell you the name cuz I don't want you to even look for it, but it was wrong.

12. I cannot not finish a book. May take me a year to do, but I have to finish it. Right now Twilight is my nemesis! I cannot get through it, if you're wondering why, please refer back to #3.

13. Criss Angel scares me.

14. I get crushes on people because of dreams. It last a couple days, then is over. My latest was Zachary Levi from Chuck. I still think he is totally cute, but I'm not obsessed with him like I was after my dream about him several weeks ago.

15. I almost always remember my dreams. And I usually have at least 3 a night. I wish that some of them would come true, but I hope even more that most of them never, ever do.

16. I can type 225 character per minute on a 10 key. :-)

17. I have the greatest family in the world, both immediate and extended! I absolutely love and look up to my aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, in-laws, grandparents and especially my brothers. I love my brothers!

18. I don't understand how or why my loving husband puts up with me, but I think he is the only one who can, and I love him for it.

19. I don't know how to search the internet very well. In fact, I think my grandparents do that better than I do. I go to the websites I need, and get off. If I can't find it, I ask Cindee. :-)

20. I grew up with Dogs - we almost always had one, now, I don't really care to have one ever again. What happened? Oh and I hate cats! not only am I allergic to them, they are snotty and arrogant.

21. I still think Roswell is/was one of the greatest shows on Television. That and Joan of Arcadia

22. I love living in Las Vegas, but would probably love to move more. As long as it's not to snow.

23. I hate cleaning. I hate it. But I can't stand a messy house, unfortunately, my first statement wins more.

24. I think my brothers and my brother-in-laws picked fantastic wifes!! I love them all!

25. I think Sean Connery is sexy.

1 comment:

Tanner and Kristin said...

I loved this post. I love learning more about you. By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous in those wedding pictures. What a hot mama!!