Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Monday, August 24, 2009

Okay, here she is, our little Chyler Bug! Her full name is Chyler Olivia Taylor. She was born on August 6th at 7:47 am. She was 7 lbs and 20 1/2 inches long. She is practically perfect in every way!!!

Makayla is totally in love with her and in fact, we can't seem to stop her from kissing her all the time. We are going to get some professional pictures done shortly so I will have those up and you can see her better. I am so grateful for my family and couldn't ask for a better one!

3 comments:

az bayz said...

She is sooo precious... I am so glad you have a sister for Makayla...

Tanner and Kristin said...

She's adorable! And, I just love her name. Congratulations!

loriallen said...

Love her!!!! Aren't ya glad she is out for all ...especially you, to see!!