Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's True!

I got my new computer on monday and it is AWESOME! There are a couple of issues that I have with it that we are trying to wor out, but other than that, I LOVE IT! It's been a hard couple weeks without the computer (we took our home computer down to the office for Snappy Thoughts), and it's really pathetic how addicted we've become to computers. When I finally got my computer back, I had 237 emails (I use this for my work email too).

So the last couple weeks there's been a lot happening. As I stated last time, Makayla had a birthday on the 7th! Her party was on Labor Day, which was perfect! It was a great party and she got everything Polly Pocket that she could possibly imagine! Please note the box of the Polly Pocket Mall that is bigger than Mak! And that's just one!


On her actual birthday, Nick and Elise had their cute little Logan blessed and all the Grandparents and some aunts and cousins came to it too!! It was a fun day full of family, balloons, good food and of course cupcakes!!


I can't help how much I love this little girl!
I had a birthday too. I am now . . . 29! Forever!! No, actually, I hated my 29th year, i'm really 31! Woah! I'm getting old! I like it though. I like my hair, i've put on a few pounds (much needed pounds) and i LOVE my job! MetroMamma is an amazing company and I'm sooo grateful to be a part of it! I am also a bridal attendant at the temple, teach Valiant 9 & 10 at church, and I get to sing with Gladys Knight! What more could I really ask for?! I am having fun with my life!
So much has gone on, and yet at this moment, my brain is saying, "i'm tired, stop typing and lay down." so I'm going to obey my body! Didn't get as much sleep as I wanted to last night, so gonna try to make up for it now!
Hope everyone is doing well!!

3 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Happy belated 31st birthday! Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday we were college roomies!! Your Makayla is BeAuTiFuL!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering Nathan!

loriallen said...

Good to hear that you are doing good! Bridal Attendant at the temple! Awesome! That sounds nice. Do you get to see the different gowns that come through? That would be fun too. All the excitement! Love ya~Lori