Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mak's Bday, the short story!

So, I'm still out a computer and it's making me crazy!!



Makayla's bday party was on Monday (labor day) and was lots of fun!! There were 15ish kids and that many adult as well. My house isn't that big, so we decided to get a bouncy castle!!! Let me tell you all, that was the most BRILLIANT idea I think i have ever had!! Go me!! I'll put up a few pictures, and like I said, i'm still trying to learn more about this whole blog thing, and as soon as I can figure it out, I'll do a slide show of everything. But for now, here are a couple pictures.

The girls all gathered round as Makayla opened her presents. Let me tell you how hard it is to get kids to back up. They all apparently think that they need to be sitting on top of the person opening the presents!! It was funny!
This is Abbey, my friend Aimee's youngest. She looks a lot like her mom!! Parker, Ellee and Abbey (3 of Brent's and Aimee's 4 kids) all came. That was fun as I don't get to see them as much as I'd like to. They live on the other side of town.
I'll write a lot more when I get my computer up, but for now, i am going to go and clean . . . or something. Gotta do something with my day ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun...I remember those days well! A great way to do a slide show is a FREE program called Smilebox...It is on my blog so you can go there and click on it and see if you like it. It's very easy to use and pretty cute.Love the castle idea. Send my love to your fam and Happy Birthday to you and Mak...Loves:-))