Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Patience

Okay, I need to do another post, but I feel like my life never slows down and every moment I am behind another day or two!!

Quick run down, I went to Sara Bareilles last weekend with my cute friend KT!! SO MUCH FUN!! I promise to write more on that later. Also, I am headed off to Seattle this weekend with the SUV Choir to spread the word there. I AM SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!

I promise that when I get home from Seattle, I will fill in the blanks and give more deets about the happenings and events of the Nathan Taylor clan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better girl, I miss you guys so much and love hearing about your life. have a GREAT time in Seattle. I am so proud of my beautiful Neice!!! You're a rock star:-))

Tanner and Kristin said...

You are one busy gal! What is the SUV choir? I want more details soon!! Have fun!

Nicole said...

Whatever.