Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oops

So I realized that I have forgotten to post about what I am having. That's what I get for being pregnant and having no brains left. We are going to have another little girl!!! I am sooo excited, Makayla is sooooo excited and Nathan . . . well, he's fine. :-) He would have really liked to have a son (what dad wouldn't) so he is already planning for the next one. It's really because Makayla already has him wrapped around her little fingers and I think he is nervous to allow another little angel to do the same thing. Don't let him fool you, this little girl is going to melt his heart as much as Makayla!
Our baby is due August 12, and I swear that can't come soon enough! I am loving feeling her kicking and punching around in my belly! It's probably the best feeling in the whole world! I have mostly forgotten how great it feels. I know that in a couple months I'll probably be back on complaining about how much she is beating me up, but for now I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.
We do have a name picked out, but I am not telling you at this time. :-) Cuz I don't have too! Just know that we fought over names for a few weeks after finding out she was a girl and when we found this one, it just fits. It's not a common name at all, in fact only 11 babies were given this name last year, and 24 the year before. Some people seem to really like it others really hate it. Guess what, I don't really care, because it's our baby, not yours!!
I will try to be better at updating everyone better now that I am feeling better. We love you all and are grateful for your friendship!! Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

Congratulations! Girlies are the best!! We love 'em around here. We're so excited for you!

az bayz said...

You are so cute Shannon! Glad you are going to have a girl!! Yahoo!! I hope Lindsay and Kristi have girls, that would give us 4 new girls in the family-we need more girls!!

Shimmy Mom said...

Congratulations! As a mother of 3 girls, I KNOW that Daddy will let the new one wrap herself around another finger just as easily as the first one did.

*hugs*

Melissa B said...

Oh i'm jealous that you guys have a name picked out! We can't seem to agree on anything yet. Hopefully soon though! This is definitely the fun part of the pregnancy. I am enjoying it as much as you are and hope it lasts a while! :)

Anonymous said...

I just don't know how she will possibly be as beautiful as Makayla! Congratulations...I couldn't be happier, unless you could get Jace and Dan on the ball!!