Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Friday, November 14, 2008

Red Mountain Music Company

So tonight is a my final concert with the Red Mountain Music Company, 7:00 at Cashman Theatre. The main reason is because I was called last week into the Young Women's Program as Laural Advisor. I'm soo excited and I can't wait! But the activities are on Wednesday nights, and so is rehearsal for RMMC, and I haven't quite figured out how to be in two places at once. The other reason, and this is a very sad reason for no more RMMC, is that Jeffrey, David & Wendy are resigning from RMMC tonight. This will be their last performance. This is very sad news for me. I feel like as long as the choir is going the world is still spinning.
I first got intot he choir in 2002 because of my friend Leah. I have since made amazing friends and grown so much as a singer. Jeffrey is soo talented and has such patience with us. He always directs this choir to amazing heights. David is one of the most talented pianists I have ever seen in my life! You should see his hands when he is playing King of the World. Amazing!! And Wendy, it's rare when you met someone so genuin and sweet as Wendy Randall. She is pregnant with her 5th baby and so I completely understand the decision that she has made. I understand David and Jeffrey's decision as well. I'm just sad.
Thank you Jeffrey, David, and Wendy for the memories, the good times, the confidence and the opportunities that you have given us to be a part of something amazing!

No comments: