Our Girls

Our Girls
I love that they have each other

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I hope everyone had a great halloween and I look forward to seeing pictures! We had a great time. We went to a party at Carie's house (she's one of the founders of MetroMamma). Anyway, the McNeil's know how to throw a party! They had a giant bouncy castle on one end of their street and a hugemangous bouncy slide on the othr end. In the middle was a ton of tables and lots of food! There were a bunch of people there. Carie and Ian have a fantastic neighborhood where everyone knows everyone and they are al friends! It's amazing! There were awesome costumes everywhere. There was fun for the kids, socializing for the adults and just a safe, fun environment for everyone! Here are some pictures:
Here is Pyper (Tinkerbell), Makayla (Sweet Heart Bat), Riley (Cinderella) , and Amanda (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Raphael to be exact!) Hannah, Pyper and Riley are Mike & Amanda Farr's Girls.

Mike & Nathan - you get to guess what they are . . . Maybe I'll tell you what they are later. ;-) I want guesses!

Carie McNeil (Wonder Woman - Ian choose it and was VERY excited about it!) Leah Mamone (Cute Dorothy, her boys were the Tin Man and the Scarecrow) and me. Not quite sure who I really am, but someone said I was the princess from the Princess and the Pauper. I just like the dress, my mommy made it!

And finally, the Taylors . . . All of us together!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a cute family...

Anonymous said...

Is Nate a "Barbie Magnet???

Busy Mamma said...

Close Mary, very close!

Tanner and Kristin said...

A chick magnet? I can't stand the suspense...what is he?? Such cute Halloween costumes! You look beautiful, as usual!!

Busy Mamma said...

Tanner and Kristin win!!! Yes, Nate was a chic magnet. He was totally the hit of the party on Friday night, everyone laughed uncontrollably.